I am such a bad blogger. I keep making excuses, but when it comes right down to it - I just haven't felt like it. Plus, I really don't know where to start, but I will try.
- Memorial Day weekend we went to Mom & Dad's. Pam and Randal brought out their bounce house and slip n slide for the kids to play on. I have some great video footage of them on the slip n slide but I can't get it to download for me - maybe it will later.
Savanna, Ashlyn, & Elli Kate
Jody takin it easy and watching the kiddos play


Shane started out on the slip n slide with his t shirt and diaper but by the end he was stripped down to his birthday suit. They all had a blast.
- Savanna finished kindergarten on May 31st. I am so proud of her! I had a meeting with her teacher before school was out and she said that she was on schedule to go on to 1st grade, but we both agreed that it would be better to hold her back next year because of her late summer birthday. I have talked everything over with Savanna and she seems to be completely fine with repeating kindergarten again - I just hope it stays that way after she sees her friends in 1st grade.
- I really can't tell you where June went. Jody & I made another trip to Lufkin for the Horse Sale, but besides that, it has been the same old same old - work, fix supper, bathe kids, put them to bed, then start all over again.
- This weekend is the Bogata Rodeo (yee haw) I should have pictures of it to post later (if I ever can get around to it).
4 comments:
I'm so glad your back to blogging. I've been checking in to see how you've been. Glad to see you're having a good and busy summer.
Oh how I will miss the Bogata Rodeo! I use to go every year. For Bogata, it is a pretty good Rodeo. I hope yall have fun.
I'm glad you made another post on your blog.
YEAH! for new pictures. Glad yall are doing good :)
Hey bad blogger! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Now if I can just better practice what I know to be true!
It looks like you guys are enjoying the summer. The kids are smiling ear to ear in every shot. That is a good indicator that they are having a blast!
Post a Comment