Ok, as I promised... Five Christmases - a month later. Since I am so far behind, I thought about just skipping our Christmas entry, but just couldn't bring myself not to document it for future reading and nostalgia. So... here goes.
Christmas #1
Location: Mom & Dad's aka Gran & PawPaw's
Time: Christmas Eve Day
This year we drew names between the adults and then between the kiddos. And we decided to each take turns opening our gift so that everyone could see what we received instead of all tearing in at once and missing what everyone got. So we made a chair for an adult and one for a kiddo and for the order we started with the oldest adult and the youngest kid.
We began with Gran (who's 2 years older than PawPaw) and Shane (the baby).
And then down the line we went.... PawPaw and Elli Kate.
Aunt Pam and Savanna.
And since Penni took longer to open up her gifts, then Hayden began ripping into his, which worked out well since there is 8 adults to 7 kiddos. So... that left me and Jody to open our gifts together (can I get an Ahhhhh)
We began with Gran (who's 2 years older than PawPaw) and Shane (the baby).
And then down the line we went.... PawPaw and Elli Kate.
Aunt Pam and Savanna.
And since Penni took longer to open up her gifts, then Hayden began ripping into his, which worked out well since there is 8 adults to 7 kiddos. So... that left me and Jody to open our gifts together (can I get an Ahhhhh)Location: Granny's House (The Hares (Jody's mom's side))
Time: Christmas Eve Night
Lots of cousins and gifts!!!
Granny in front of her tree - so beautiful!
Bre Bre and Shane playing with one of their gifts.
Santa always over does it! We may have to have a talk with him in the future or maybe not.
Shane loved his train.
Savanna and Shane opening their gifts from us. Hannah Montana wig, headset and dance video for Savanna and a barn with animals for Shaner.
At school, they had a penguin Christmas shop and Savanna purchased gifts for us. She got me this neat Christmas tree candle. She was so proud and so was I. She's so sweet.


Gramps and MiMi with the grandkids (don't ask me what Shane is doing inside his overalls - must be a guy thing)

Christmas #5

Time: Christmas Eve Night
Lots of cousins and gifts!!!
Granny in front of her tree - so beautiful!
Bre Bre and Shane playing with one of their gifts.Christmas #3
Location: Our House - Santa Time!
Time: Christmas Morning
Santa always over does it! We may have to have a talk with him in the future or maybe not.
Shane loved his train.
Savanna and Shane opening their gifts from us. Hannah Montana wig, headset and dance video for Savanna and a barn with animals for Shaner.
At school, they had a penguin Christmas shop and Savanna purchased gifts for us. She got me this neat Christmas tree candle. She was so proud and so was I. She's so sweet.Christmas #4
Location: Our house - with Jody's immediate family
Time: Saturday after Christmas

The cousins - BreAnna, Savanna, Shane and Rody (in camo, of course)

Bre Bre - what a doll!
Gramps and MiMi with the grandkids (don't ask me what Shane is doing inside his overalls - must be a guy thing)
And I had to add this one of Shane trying on the Hannah hair. Jody does not like this picture. He could pass as a little girl, couldn't he?
Christmas #5
Location: Grandma's House (Jody's dad's side)
Time: Sunday after Christmas



Uncle Todd and Avery.








3 comments:
Oh my, 5 Christmases! Y'all were busy. I love the pic of Shane in the Hannah wig... so funny. You'll have to pull that photo out when he graduates high school.
I got your email about your mailing address. Thanks, I'll put it in my address book. I figured you were really busy. :0)
Yall are always so busy but I'm sure spending time with all the family is great.
I love the photo of Shane with the men at the store. What a cute picture.
Tha Hannah Montana wig looks like too much fun! I want one...no, Mark may actually wear it out in public. I love the one of Shane with the men playing dominos. What store was that?
Post a Comment