I have wanted to post, but after having a discussion/argument with Jody, I have been in a weird or paranoid mood. When I first started this blog thing about a year ago, I was so excited about documenting about the things going on in our life and keeping others informed. And at that time Jody had some reservations about it. He is not that computer and internet literate, so I would explain to him what it was and he was not keen on the idea that EVERYONE in the whole wide world would see into our little family world. I kinda blew it off and have convinced myself that not that many people read my little blog and those that do are not serial killers, robbers, rapist, etc. who are going to come hunt us down and hurt me or the kids when Jody is away (that's what he thinks could happen). I haven't really wanted to go private, but should I compromise so that Jody will have peace of mind? I just need some advice. Thanks.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hmmm... I don't know. If it makes Jody feel better maybe you should go private.
Man that is hard one! I really have never thought about going private. Sorry I'm not much help! I know yall will make a decision that will make both of you happy. Good luck!
I've been giving the "private" thing thought too. I think that I will bo going private soon.
If you do go private I will still read your blog.
Hey Amy. Make sure your blog isn't added to the blogger list. That way people searchign on blogger can't keep hitting next blog and they can't search for your blog. That will help you all in being more private. I know what you mean, we try to not talk about what city we live in. But, people should know my husband is very handy with the old shotgun! LOL.
If it is a concern to Jodi, go private.
Post a Comment