Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Intermission

I thought I would give a little intermission between the "parts" of our vacation. The star of this intermission is Shane and I am sure it will get a few laughs. I was in the kitchen one day and the kids were in their rooms playing. Shane appeared and had obviously been into Savanna's dressup or play clothes. I just had to grab my camera for the picture below. Jody would hate knowing that I have posted pictures of Shane not only wearing make-up but now wearing a girls dance suit. Oh, the joys!




Also, Jody recently took a business trip to Denver and brought back gifts for the kids, but I thought the gift for Savanna was so neat. It's a Breyer horse that you can paint any way you want.

Hope you have enjoyed this little break - I should be back soon with Part 2.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE Shane's outfit! :)

Jill said...

Ha Ha! SO funny!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! That is too funny. You have to save that picture for when Shane gets to be a senior. He would LOVE you for that.

Allison said...

This is SO FUNNY! Save it for his wedding video some day. Such a cute boy!!!