Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Intermission 2

Another intermission for your enjoyment. This summer I enrolled the kids in swim lessons. I can't believe I haven't done it sooner - sometimes I feel like a bad mother. They loved every minute and learned so much. I was more surprised with Savanna because she was doing some things I never thought she would do. Parents were not allowed to stay during lessons but on the last day they had a show off day in which the parents could watch.











This is one of things that I never thought Savanna would do - jump into a pool by herself. - below



I was so proud of both of them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't feel like a bad mother at all! You do a teriffic job! I don't know how you manage to fit everything in. Kuddos to you!

Looks like the kids had a great time!