Why oh why must my son take off his shoes AND socks EVERY time we are in the truck!!!!? I am really starting to get frustrated with this. I have begged, pleaded, and threatened but to no avail. (He just laughs) I have debated as to even put his shoes on before we go out the door, but I really want him to keep them on because I have to spend about 2 minutes standing outside putting them back on before we go in anywhere. Does anyone have suggestions or do I just need to grin and bear it? Man, I can't wait until the summer when I can just slip sandles on him.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My kids did the same thing. Must be an age thing... but it is OH SO frustrating. I am looking forward to summer to so we can do FLIP FLOPS! He is super cute :)
spank the boy if he does it again
I say spank him, i know he is cute, but he has to obey.
Post a Comment