Monday, January 14, 2008

Sports Tension

My weekend was filled with sports tension. I believe I watched more sports this weekend than I have in the past 3 months. All three games were edge of your seat who's gonna win games. - I must say last second wins or losses are getting to be too much for me. I will be a basket case when my kids play sports. - It first started on Saturday afternoon. I went to watch the Mt. Vernon Lady Tigers play their BIG rivals, the Winnsboro Lady Raiders in basketball. Winnsboro has always dominated in basketball and they have won many state titles. Needless to say, they are very good. We trailed the whole game until the final seconds and WON! Later that night, I watched the Mavericks come from behind and beat the Clippers in the last 8 seconds of their game - yeah! And of course, on Sunday, the Cowboys' game topped off my intense sports weekend. I need a massage.

1 comment:

Hot Rod said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. How do you like your new header?