Before I start my post, I wanted to point out my new header and page layout and send a big thank you to Jill Parks. I love it!
Jody has been gone for 9 days to the Denver Market Show and we have missed him terribly. Of course we have talked on the phone everyday - sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, but it's not the same as just being with him. Anyway, he is coming in late tonight and we are excited. Savanna has been doing a countdown of days until he comes back. And Shane is clueless, but he sure did jabber on the phone to him about something last night.
Today is also my baby boy's birthday!!! It is SO hard to believe that 2 years ago he came into this world weighing 9 lbs. 11 oz. He has been such a blessing to our family - fun, always smiling, ALL boy (into everything). He is now wearing 4 T clothes, so he is definately going to be a big boy, but that's to be expected with two big parents. He also shares his birthday with his MiMi (Jody's mom) which is special. So Happy Birthday Shane & MiMi!!
Here are two pictures that I took this morning. Since Jody was going to be out of town, we are having his party on Sunday. I will post more pictures of it later.

I am so proud of me! ha ha I learned to post pictures!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Coming Home!!! and Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're welcome! It was fun making it a little western & using the colors that you told me you liked. Glad you like it. Your kiddos are adorable!
Amy- your kids are so cute. Believe or not, travelling away from you wife & kids is tough on the guy as well (not as tough by any means- but tough all the same). I know ya'll will be happy to get back together.
OK COULD YOUR KIDS BE ANY CUTER???
So glad yall are all back together again. Nothing beats daddy coming home!!
Post a Comment