Monday, February 11, 2008

Duncan, Oklahoma

Jody left last Wednesday for a Horse Fair in Duncan, Oklahoma. After work on Friday, I drove up to help him. Savanna stayed with Aunt Penni so she could go to Elli Kate's tea/birthday party where they got to dress up and wear high heels, etc. Savanna loved it. And Shane stayed with Mom/Gran on Friday night. Then on Saturday night they stayed with Deaneth/MiMi. I got back in on Sunday at 7:15, just in time to get them ready for bed, so I am anxious to get home and spend more time with them - I missed them. Anyway, we had a good time - saw some returning customers and met some new ones. On Sunday, they had a minature horse and pony sale and I wish I would have gotten some pictures of them. They were so cute.




2 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad you had a get-away with your hubby! You look exactly the same :)

Hot Rod said...

Sounds like you had a nice break. Does Jody read your blog. Call me soon. I need to talk to you.