Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Poor Jody

Jody does not read my blog. He doesn't know how to operate a computer or at least he says he doesn't. He has me or Sherry (his secretary) do all the looking up for him. Sometimes I think he secretly knows how but just doesn't want to put forth the effort. He does that with housework too. I offer to teach or show him how, but he puts me off. I think some, not all, men play dumb on purpose so that women will do the work. (If he knew I was writing about him, he would just die, so I may be deleting this post if I hear he has been looking on my blog.)

Anyway, he left for a show in Witchita, KS last Wednesday, the 27th. This was a show where he had to set up inside with his saddles and tack so he did a lot of unpacking and packing. The show was over on Sunday at 6:00 pm and he said while they were packing up, the big storm hit and they had to load everything in the rain. After that, they drove all night and he was getting in as I was getting ready for work on Monday morning. It was so good to see him before we left for work and school. The kids went crazy. He brought back stuffed horse toys for Savanna & Shane and he bought me a cross made out of horseshoes to hang up. He never went to sleep and worked all day Monday shipping out orders, etc. Next, he came in, we ate supper, and he bathed the kids while I cleaned up the dishes. Needless to say, he was soooo tired and crashed after we got the kids to bed. Then, this morning his allergies have started acting up again. He did fine while he was away so we are joking that he is allergic to me, lol! Poor Jody! Even though he may play dumb, he is a great father and husband so I guess I will keep him around. Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That is really cute!!! What a great hubby to help even when he is exhausted :)

Hot Rod said...

I guess that ol Jody is a pretty good guy. Let's keep him around a while longer. Oh, I am going to ss for a few days over spring break. let's get together with all the little rascals.