Our past weekend was pretty busy. We had an estate auction on Saturday to do for a man who was moving. It was over at 2:30, but after checking everyone out and closing the books, we didn't get inside the house until around 5:00. We rushed around to get ready and make it to the Junior Market Show Sale or Auction at 6:30. The company that I work for sponsors the t-shirts that is passed out to each student as they leave the ring with their animal. Savanna and Shane had a good time seeing all the animals. We didn't stay as long as I wanted to help with the t-shirts because the kids began to get restless and Jody was not feeling well due to his allergies acting up. He usually doesn't have a problem with them until the spring months, so I feel that it is really going to bad for him when those months come around. Anyway, we left and went to eat Mexican Food and Jody had to take Shane outside once because he was being a little terror. I think he was just wound up from and the auction and he didn't have a nap that day which makes all the difference in the world. Sunday, we went to church and then the afternoon turned out really nice, so I worked on cleaning out an upright freezer that we bought at the estate auction for $100. We have a chest freezer, but I think I will like the upright better because I will actually see what I have (there is no tellin what I might find in the bottom of the old one when I switch over). Jody got the ponies up for the kids to ride and they had a good time. Savanna is so ready to start using her reins instead of being lead around and Jody is looking forward to teaching her this summer. Well, that was our weekend and Shane now has a sinus infection that I am treating. The doctor said it was brought on by his allergies. I am afraid that he is going to have them bad like Jody.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Late Weekend Update
Shane (below) on the other hand was NOT and was still wound up when we got in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Looks like y'all had a good but busy weekend. I want to visit you this summer and let the kids ride a horse. talk to you soon.
Looks like lots of fun... Our kids would have so much fun together. Emiley and Abbey love to ride our horse around and around the little trap!
Looks like such a fun weekend! Your kids are soooooooo cute, Amy!
Post a Comment