I forgot to add that Sunday afternoon Savanna and I attended a Mother and Daughter Tea Party at church. We learned the history of tea and how to hold your cup. They had refreshments and different kinds of tea to drink. There was also a guest speaker. She showed a Veggie Tale video clip and then used the neatest demonstration to me. She had a line of very different tea cups and put a different personality with each cup. One was plain, one had bright colors, one was shaped different, etc. and on down the line. She compared people to these tea cups - they are all made different but each one is special. God makes each person special with different personalities - some are plain, creative, funny, etc. It was a great afternoon and I was glad that I could share it with Savanna. God has created and blessed me with a special daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment