Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Look

Wow! Three post in one day - this is a new record for me. I keep forgetting to say things. I love my new blog look and I have to thank my friend, Shelley Hale. She is so creative and creates blog designs - check it out at www.simplyshelleydesigns.blogspot.com Thanks Shelley!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Amy,
I am so glad that you like your blog. I actually think this background is one of my favorites! Hope to get to see you in Abilene in a few weeks:)

AMY said...

Your blog is ADORABLE!! The picture in your header is just the cutest thing. I am so glad you found our blog. What a fun way to get to know each other better. Now our husbands will wonder how we know so much about each other when we see each other in BF class :-) I can't wait to see what your adorable kids are up to next!