Things are finally starting to slow down for me and I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Since the last post, so much has happened.....
- Weekend of May 3rd & 4th - Our annual spring auction went very well. Jody and I were very worried about how the equipment and horses would sell due to the economy problems and price of fuel, etc., but everything went well.
- Weekend of May 9th & 10th - Jody goes every year to the Western Heritage Classic in Abilene, TX. This year the kids, Jody's mom, and I went with him. It was fun, but tiring. I don't know what I would have done if Jody's mom hadn't gone. I would get the kids ready for bed and then send them to her room because Jody and I would get up early every morning to set up all the saddles and then I would run back to the room, shower, get me and the kids ready and go back to help Jody sell some things. Deaneth would take the kids around to all the different booths there and then I would take them back to the room for naps and we even got to swim on Saturday. The only thing I hated about the weekend is that I missed Mother's Day and my Dad's Birthday with my family.
I will post pictures later, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive.
5 comments:
I am glad you are not dead. I was getting tired of seeing "field trip" everytime I went to your blog.
Glad your slowing down...a little. I hope to see you this weekend.
Glad to know that you are still alive. Sounds like yall are staying busy...as usual.
Have a great week.
--who ran the store?----------------------------lol-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad Shane's foot is OK! These boys will give us a few gray hairs over the next few years. Sorry we missed you at Gary and Marsha's. We had previous plans but will join in next time.
Have a good week!
Post a Comment