Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Field Trip

Yesterday, the kindergarten classes at Savanna's school in Mt. Vernon went on a field trip. They needed their classrooms for TAKS testing, so they came to Sulphur Springs for bowling and lunch and play time at the park. Because I work in SS, I decide to pick up a sandwich at Subway and meet them at the park and eat with Savanna. She was so excited to see me. I love it when her eyes get so big and she runs to me. The weather was just perfect. We sat on a bench and ate lunch while she told me about bowling and all the kids in her class. Each of the kindergarten classes had their own colored t-shirts, which is a wonderful idea in keeping up with your class as they play and then regroup. It was a great afternoon and I am glad I took the time to go!

4 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Good times. I have a picture of Maddie and Walker sitting on that wooden car at the ss city park.

Shelley said...

What a great day! I love when I get to eat lunch with my kiddos and visit with them about their day. Hope to see you next weekend :)

Jill said...

Hey Amy,

I found your blog on Shelley's. How have you been? It's been a long time.

Your kids are too cute!

Jill Hale

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Hey Amy,
Savanna is so cute and it looks like she really enjoyed her field trip. I don't blame her, though, I love that park. In Nov., my grandparents and I took the boys to play there. I took a great picture of Pappy playing on the same car.