We had a bowling birthday party on Sunday, the 24th, for Savanna. All her cousins and 3 friends attended. They all had a good time. Of course the afternoon wouldn't have been complete without me doing something stupid - so when I purchased the candles to put on her cake, I didn't see the words "magic" or "relighting" on the box. Poor Savanna would blow them out and then they would just light back up. Maybe she wished for a smarter mother and it will come true. ha ha 




Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Bowling Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute...love the candle story. That's something I would do too!
Happy Birthday, Savanna!
Looks as if everyone had a great time. I love bowling. What a cute cake Savanna had.
How neat to go fishing as a family. We use to do that all the time too.
What great fun!!!
Post a Comment