Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kindergarten Again

Before school started people would ask Savanna what grade she was going to be in and she'd say, "Kindergarten again." As many of you know, I stuggled with holding Savanna back because of her late birthday, but I am so relieved that I did now that school has started. There is no turning back and I am glad that I have done it now instead of wishing that I would have done it later. Savanna's first day of school was a success. It started out stressful - when I started to leave the class, she got very emotional and started to cry, but her teacher reported that after I left everything was perfect and she was the best helper all day. And on Tuesday, she couldn't wait to go back. Here are a few pictures from her first day of kindergarten again.




2 comments:

Shelley said...

We held ours back too. Those summer babies sometimes need just a little more time to grow!

Jill said...

I love Savanna's fancy monogrammed backpack. Everything is better monogrammed. :)