At the beginning of August, Pam and Randal went out of town one weekend and their girls spent the night with us. They were all having a great time playing and dressing up in costumes when they decided they wanted to ride horses. They asked if they could were their costumes as they rode and I didn't see a problem with it so I said sure. Well, there was obviously a problem with Anna's little pearl necklace that she took off and twirled around in the air, because the little mare she was riding took off running and Anna fell off. She fell on her arm and I really thought she might have broken it. I met up with Pam and Randal half way and they took her to the doctor but everything was fine and she just had a sprain, thank goodness. I felt awful about the whole thing, but hopefully Pam won't hold it against me and let her girls come to visit again. I just hope Anna will want to ride again.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Bucked Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how cute... horseback riding in a costume.
I'm glad Anna is okay~ that must have been really scary for her and you.
Post a Comment