Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged

Man, I am on a roll with posting stuff. I received my first tag from my friend Jill. I am to list 5 songs that I am embarassed to admit that I like.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, here goes.

#1 - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins - I like to dance for Jody to this song at night - oh, just kidding. He wishes, lol. Seriously though, I like the beat and catchiness of this song.

#2 - Do-Re-Mi from the Sound of Music - I absolutely loved watching this movie as a kid. I would sing every song, except the one when the head nun sang about climbing every mountain - ooo, too high for me. And now that Savanna has watched the movie we sing this song together.

#3 - All Night Long by Lionel Ritchie - I remember having this tape and listening to it on family vactions. I just liked the party atmosphere it gave off in the song.

I am not a big fan of rap music but these last two are rap songs that have stuck with me after hearing them and I am embarassed to say that I like them.

#4 - Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice - This is the only rap song that I had totally memorized back in the day and I can still quote a few lines of it. Too cold, too cold.

#5 - Lose Yourself by Eminem - I like the way this song sounds with the beat and the piano mixed together, and because it tells a story of what his life was like before and after he made it big with his music.

Welp, that's my list. I am now going to tag:

Allison
Amy
Jaci
Shelley H.
Shelley W.

1 comment:

Jill said...

So funny...I love your list.

I love the Sound of Music too! I went to London for my 29th birhtday and they had Sound of Music sing-a-longs!!! We didn't get to go but wouldn't that be SOOO fun!