

Jody, his Granny, and Savanna.

Gene and Sherry. I am so glad they were able to go with us on such short notice. We always have a great time with them.

The White Sox warming up.

This is where they had the picnic.

The pictures above and below were taken from our seats. The couple in front of us were definately in L-O-V-E. Oh, to be young and show PDA.



Savanna really wanting this fan with a spray bottle and since we hadn't spent a dime on anything, we broke down and bought it for her.

I love the expression on Gene's face when he poked his head around as Jody was taking the picture.

We sat behind where the pitchers warm up if they have to relieve someone so I thought I'd get a shot of them. They looked bored most of the time.
This video shows off Jody's goofy side and it shows the two love birds in front of us.
3 comments:
Hey Amy! I didn't know you started a blogg until today. I usually get on and look at Kaylee pictures when she calls and tell me there are new ones. Today I actually had a little time and saw Amy on her list and it was you. Looks like yalls summer is going great. The water slide looks like the best gift a kid could ever ask for. I wish we had things like that when we were younger. If you cant tell, I'm not the best blogger. LOL! I hope this weekend I can get pics up of Walker. Blake and Mase are going golfing tomorrow morning so mom and I are going to Canton so maybe tomorrow night if all goes well. Glad you are a blogging and I hope to become a better one. Sorry I wrote a book! Have a good weekend! I need to call and have Kaylee add you to my list because I dont know how to do it. She did my site for me.
Glad y'all got to go to a game. They are always so much fun. I love all the junk food at the baseball games.
PDA is so gross! :)
OK, I was laughing out loud about the PDA...I tend to gag at that myself. we should get together for lunch one day this week!
Post a Comment