My mom and grandmother always told me not to use the word hate, but I think in this case it would be OK. On labor day weekend, we made our regular trip to the horse sale in Lufkin. We didn't do as well as we usually do but it was understandable because of the anticipation of the hurricane Gustav hitting. I guess you could say I hate hurricanes, too. First Dolly messed up our trip to SA and now Gustav was messing up our sales. Anyway, a lot of the customers there come from Louisiana and they either didn't come to the sale or they were leaving early to get back home. You would not believe the traffic there on Saturday night. I bet we waited a good 5 minutes for a break in the line of cars coming to get over to our room at the motel.
Well, back to the headache. I kept getting headaches every day while we were there but I would take something and they would go away but after we got home on Sunday it went downhill from there. There was NOTHING I could take that would ease the pain. I couldn't get out of bed, felt achy and nauseous. I had not felt this bad with a headache (or migraine, you could say) in a really long time. I pretty much missed the whole week of work and went to the doctor twice. But thank the LORD, who I visited with quite a bit while I was in pain, it has finally eased up and I am back to work this week. Sorry I have been such a Debbie Downer in this post but I just wanted to vent and have someone feel my pain, lol.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I HATE Headaches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel you pain. I am a migraine sufferer, too. If they continue go to your Dr. and insist on being put on a preventative. It really helps!!! I have also found to stay away from chocolate and avocados... you might track your foods, too... oh and aspertame.
I am glad you are doing better. Hope you never have a migraine again.
Have a good week.
I am so sorry you were sick. I get bad headaches,too. I started taking Exciderin Migrane. It seems to help some. I will call you this week.
I am glad you are feeling better. Jody shared with us your bad headache in BF class. Sweet hubby! We also caught him "taking care of lunch" for the family at DQ. That was our lunch too.
I've been catching up on your blog. The puppy is SO CUTE! It makes me think of the movie My Dog Skip. We watched that right after we got Sadie and Mason and I both cried. I hope the kiddos enjoy the new family member.
Amy,
I feel your pain. I had a terrible migrane last week and I had to drive from ABQ to El Paso, 4hours. :( My vision get blurry. Does yours?
Glad your feeling better.
Jill
Post a Comment