Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Bash

Shane goes to a great daycare and last year they had their first Fall Bash where they had different game booths, good food, and a hay ride. This past Friday was the date for this years bash and the kids had a great time. Of course, they loved the bounce house the best.



Shane, Savanna, & Ashlyn



Savanna

Rody

Shane on the pony ride.


I usually don't have time to decorate our yard or porch for the seasons, but last Christmas I made time and I really had fun doing it and the kids loved it. So after Jody and the kids carved a pumpkin this weekend, we put this together on the porch. I thought it turned out cute. We bought a light at Lowes to go in the pumpkin and it changes into different colors other that a white light. The kids love it. I like the face they picked out this year - they did a really good job. And can you believe that Savanna, not Shane, liked pulling out the insides. I guess Shane thought it felt too slimy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. I like your new blog look too.

Jill said...

Your porch looks great! I love moon jumps. Is that what they're called?