Do you ever have weeks where you're busy but you really can't remember what you were busy doing? That's kinda how it's been around our house. Between soccer, church, and family, I can't keep up. I do remember attending a beautiful wedding a couple of weeks ago. We really did enjoyed ourselves! The weather, the food, the atmosphere, the ceremony - everything about it was so beautiful. And it was so great being with family. The Jaggers have raised three wonderful children - 2 daughters and a son. Jill and Jaci both worked and helped us out in the store while they went to school and it was so great getting to know them. They are Jody's second or third cousins. Jody's mom and their mom are first cousins, so that makes them third, right? Anyway, Jaci is expecting her first child with her husband, Michael. And Jill is now married. It just doesn't seem right - these kids are growing up way too fast or maybe I should say I'm getting old too fast. Below are some pictures of Jill and Craig's special day. While the bridesmaids were walking in she played the Rascal Flatts song Here and it is one of my favorites now (I added my playlist back on so hopefully it's playing right now). It's funny because now when we are in the car and it comes on, Savanna will immediately say, "This is the song from Jill's wedding." I guess it made an impression on her. Hope all has a great weekend. This Saturday, Savanna plays her last soccer game for the season so I should have pictures from that next week sometime.
Terry and Tina walking Jill down. Jill was such a beautiful bride!


BreAnna took a little rest before the ceremony started.
Shane sat by Uncle Mark for awhile and then found Daddy's hat under the chair. While he was putting it on, I snapped a shot and got the result below and had to laugh out loud when I saw it. He's so funny and loves to wear hats.
DeAnna was busy with Rody and his last football game, so I kept Bre and got her ready and met them at the wedding. I let her bring one of Savanna's dolls from home, but had no idea it talked loudly until right in the middle of the ceremony. Oops. Shhhhh baby.

Wasn't the cake beautiful?

Instead of a groom's cake, Craig wanted groom's pies. There was all kinds - chocolate, caramel, coconut.... It was served with milk! ... oh my, so good!


3 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! The cake is amazing and I love the idea of pie instead of a groom's cake. Yum...
Those wedding pics are gorgeous!
I enjoyed our lunch yesterday. We will have to sneak away and do it again sometime. See you in the morning.
Thanks Amy for such a sweet Blog entry. I will have to make sure I send your link to Jill.
Thanks again and the pictures are coming along. Should be in the mail next week!!
Post a Comment