They are finally here!
We purchased two mama goats a few weeks back and when we bought them, they looked as though they could have had their babies on the way home in the trailer. But yesterday was the day for one mama goat. She had twins. I was so excited about twins when Jody called to tell me at work, but he said that it was common for them to have twins. Needless to say, when we got home, that is the first place we went - to see the baby goats. And they are sooooo cute!! Of course, I was ready to leave pretty quick after I took pictures so I could get out of my work clothes and start supper, but the kids would have none of that. They wanted to stay. Shane even said he wanted to spend the night with them. Mimi was there and she said she would bring them home later. She wanted to stay and get the babies to find the milk on their mother. About 30 minutes later they came in, Shane's shirt was wet with something and he was saying that the mama goat had tee teed on his shirt. But Mimi quickly corrected him and said that it was goat's milk on his shirt. He argued and argued that it was tee tee until he was so worked up and upset that we finally agreed that it was goat tee tee. Leave it to Shane to WANT goat tee tee on his shirt.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Baby Goats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think goat kids are so cute too. I know Shane and Savanna are enjoying them. I think I need to tell Shane that he needs to bring one in your house and let it sleep with him. LOL!
Have a good week.
AWWW! Savannah and Shane will remember that day forever. That is so special.
Post a Comment