Can I just say that Jody and I definately get the award for the worst parents. Savanna lost one of her top teeth yesterday and was so excited to have the tooth fairy come last night, but guess what parents forgot about her arrival. I am so ashamed and feel so guilty and Jody feels it as well. Savanna was such a trooper this morning and said that she must have been really busy last night. She was excited because now she could take her tooth to school and show all of her friends and still be able to bring it back tonight and have her take it. She is such a precious girl and we love her and her attitude so much!! She will definately be getting an apology letter and bonus from the tooth fairy tonight.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Guilt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think the tooth fairy should get a helper don't you? She can get so busy at times.
Yeah for Savanna for being such a good trooper. She does deserve a bonus. :)
Too funny...
Good thing the snow storm happened! Don't feel bad Amberly once got an IOU from the tooth fairy!
Don't beat yourself up...Mason had the same thing happen to him. The tooth fairy just has so many teeth in the air she can't catch them all sometimes :-) I hope our kids won't need therapy for this!
Hey Amy,
I'm leaving this comment on a much older post.
I was wondering if you have seen Shelley? Have you talked to her? My heart is broken.
You can e-mail me at mullins3@inbox.com I'd love to talk to you.
Love, Allison
Post a Comment