After much thought, I have decided to go private. I think it will be for the best. I will know exactly who is reading and know exactly who I might be offending if I stick my foot in my mouth. And hopefully they won't come hunt me down. Ha! So now is your chance to sign up and continue reading or you could just simply let the opportunity pass by. You will not hurt my feelings, because I agree - our life can be pretty boring. All work and no play.
P.S. - This will require that an account be setup within blogger (which is very easily done), so I apologize to my anonymous readers (Mom, I will help set up an account for you).
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Sign ups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sign me up! I am not losing touch with you :)
Sign me up, girl!
jillchale@yahoo.com
Love the note to your mom. I had to help my mom setup a blogger profile too.
sign me up!
mullins3 at inbox.com
Sign me up!!
jacilynnpostell@gmail.com
Sign me up! You know I have to keep tabs on you guys.
mamahuddle@yahoo.com
just now got to read sign me up!!!
Post a Comment