Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recovering and Odds n Ends

We are still trying to recover from the Lufkin weekend. It was so cold! Sherry and I hovered by the heater. The kids stayed with my mom until Saturday afternoon and then Jody's mom watched them until we got in Sunday evening. It was so good to see them for about 5 minutes until they were back to fighting. Just kidding - they're good kids!

A few weeks back, Savanna was studying the letter H in school and on Friday she could wear her favorite hat to school. When Jody was out on the road one time, he brought back a coon skin cap and a skunk skin cap for the kids, so Savanna decided to wear the coon cap. Of course Shane couldn't go without wearing the skunk. I had to get a few shots of them wearing them. We were getting ready for school so I apologize for the underwear shots of Shane (but yeah for underwear - no more pull ups!)

The other pics are of the triplets I typed about earlier. The are so cute and HUNGRY! They chase their moma everywhere. It's as if you can just hear them saying, "more milk moma" over and over as they chase her down. Poor moma goat.

And finally, the last picture is of Shane with his warmer weather hair cut saying, "cheez".









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love the caps. I do believe that Dailee will need a coon skin cap. It will go well with her camo outfit.

Hope you are having a great week.

AMY said...

Thanks for your prayers! I love the little underwear shot. The skunk in his skivies :-)