Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Triplets

Well, Saturday night the other moma goat or Shane's goat had her babies. This time it was three! These were much smaller than Savanna's twins of course and we have been worried about the smallest one, but we think and hope that they will all make it. Shane and Savanna are so excited. Shane keeps saying that he has three baby goats. So, we have gone from a herd of two to a herd of seven. I keep forgetting to take my camera to get some shots of them.

Also, it's time for another Lufkin weekend which I don't always look forward to because it takes so much time and energy and I come back so tired. And now on top of that, it is going to be cold and rainy. Wow, am I being negative or what.

But on a more positive note, I have booked our travel plans for the summer. Drum roll..... We are going to Disneyland! I am getting so excited. We are going with my parents, my sisters and their families. Everyone is planning their own family things to do except on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we are for sure all going to Disneyland together. So because we might not ever plan another California trip again, we have decided to go early and stay late to do some other fun things. I have us flying into San Diego to go to the zoo and then flying out of Los Angeles so we can hopefully tour Universal Studios, see the Hollywood walk of fame and "Rodeo Drive, baby" (what movie?) We will be going at the end of June and I can't wait. I think I am more excited about it than the kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky dogs!! I want to go to go with you this summer! I've always wanted to visit Mickey and Minnie. And on top of that you have 7 goats!! Man, oh man yall will have your hands full.

Hope all goes well in Lufkin.

AMY said...

PRETTY WOMAN OF COURSE! I love that movie. I can't wait to see your pictures so I can live vicariously (that has to be spelled wrong but you know what I mean) through you guys.

Jill said...

Hey Girl, I left you something on my blog. You better do it... just kidding. You SO don't have to do it.

OH MY... you'll love CA in the summer. I go all the time for work. The weather is amazing! Have you been to In-n-Out Burger? If not, you must try it. It's CA fast food and so different than our fast food and really good! I eat there once every time I work in CA.