When the weather started turning nice, my sister's family went camping at Lake Cypress and we went down for the day. All the cousins had a blast playing together.
Shane always has to test drive Elli Kate's scooter.

By the end of this picture above, both of my kids were soaking wet... good thing I brought an extra set of clothes.
Pictures below are random shots of Shane after he let Sister put makeup on him. I laughed so hard and he thought he was so cute. I just had to get a picture which Jody didn't like - he wanted me to delete it.


In Savanna's back pack one day they sent out a flyer inviting the community to come watch a "master falconer" in the school gym that was being sponsored by the local library so Shane and I met Jody, Savanna, and our great friend Sherry (who the kids love more than me, ha). It was a great show and very educational. Throughout the show he would call up volunteers to help out and he called out Shane who "looks" like a kindergartener. I almost said no but he jumped at the chance. I was a little anxious to see how he would do in front of a crowd, but he did great - was very still. He had asked Shane to hold a sign in the shape of a bird which he did very well, but during the middle of his speech, Shane went up to the falconer with the sign and silently gave the sign back and ran back to his seat. Of course everyone went to laughing - I guess he got tired of holding it for him.











2 comments:
Great pictures. The kids are growing too fast. Tell Jody not to worry about Shane and the makeup. We all know that he is all boy. :)
Have a great week.
Great update, Amy! Looks like y'all been busy having fun!
Post a Comment