We took the kids and Rody to see the movie UP Friday and I highly recommend it to anyone. It was so good! It's one of those movies that I would definately watch again.
We went to see that too. It was cute. Deep subject matter. When the old man was at his wife's funeral, Andrew said, "He works at the church." I said, "Oh, OK." I figured that was better than trying to explain.
I feel truly blessed. I am a working Mom to two great kids - Savanna (8) and Shane (4). I am a wife to a great man - Jody. Life for me is not always perfect, but it's mine and I love it.
1 comment:
We went to see that too. It was cute. Deep subject matter. When the old man was at his wife's funeral, Andrew said, "He works at the church." I said, "Oh, OK." I figured that was better than trying to explain.
Post a Comment