Monday, January 21, 2008

More Birthday!

I just wanted to post more pictures of Shane's birthday. I took a big cookie to his daycare on the day of his birthday and then we had a family party at my parents house in Sulphur Springs on Sunday. Their house is so much more accomodating for a large group of people and kiddos. Plus, it stays picked up better than my house.











The red icing on the cookie was a nightmare with the little ones. It got everywhere! If I had been smart, I should have scrapped it off before serving.



This was the cutest cake! A friend, Carrie Cherney, made it for me and it was a hit at the party! Besides being so cute, it tasted sooooo good (the dirt is crushed graham crackers)!! If anyone in the area ever needs a cake, they should use Carrie. She teaches school but does this on the side. Thanks Carrie!!




In the above picture, we couldn't get him to blow out his candles. So Savanna and the cousins were trying to show him how.







Group picture of all the kiddos. Let's see if I can explain who's in this photo without confusing everyone. Jody's sister, DeAnna, has two kids - Rody & BreAnna Alden. I have two older sisters, Pam has Anna & Avery (twins) and Ashlyn Voss, Penni has Hayden & Elli Kate Daniel. Front row: Ashlyn, Savanna, Hayden, Elli Kate, BreAnna. Back row: Rody, Avery, Anna, Shane. They all had a good time together.

My battery went dead before I could get a better picture of Mom and Dad, but I thought I would go ahead and post it anyway. Thanks Gran and Paw Paw!!



Here is a better picture of Gran & Paw Paw. Aren't they so cute together?!!!

3 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Amy,sounds like a great time. I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures. I did not even recongize Ellie Kate. How old is she? Wish I was there.

Amy said...

I know, Elli Kate has really grown up. She will be 4 on Feb. 10th. I really wish you were there too. It was so last minute. After Christmas and all, it really snuck up on me.

Shelley said...

Amy... of course I remember you! I am so glad you found me in blogland. OK... this sounds weird, but do you go the Western Heritage Classic in Abilene? I could have sworn I saw you there the last couple of years. If it is not you, it is your TWIN. My hubby grew up in small town TX with the Moorhouse Ranch, 6666, and the Pitchforks... anyway, just curious! We are there every year and look forward to it!! I am adding you to my blog list so we can stay in touch :)