


The sale ring.
Demonstration of a horse cuttin a cow.

Because I had taken off work to help Jody out, I wasn't able to take off some time for spring break. But Savanna stayed a few days with cousins and then Jody helped her ride her pony a few days.
Next, of course, for the month of March was Easter. When all was said and done, I was just about Eastered out. Savanna had her school Easter party on Friday before spring break. Shane had his daycare Easter party the Thursday before good Friday. On Saturday morning, we went to the town Easter parade and activities. Savanna didn't feel well, so she didn't hunt eggs but she did get her face painted and Shane won a cupcake during the cake walk. It was probably better that Savanna didn't hunt because they split the kids up in age groups and they all hunted at the same time and I would have wanted to see both of them hunting eggs. There were so many kids that there really wasn't enough eggs for all of them. Shane got a total of 3 eggs. Then later that evening, some friends down the road invited us over for hot dogs and hamburgers and an egg hunt for the kids. We had fun. They had egg tosses for the kids and the adults. I wish I had gotten more pictures of them busting on everyone. Then, of course, we finally got to Easter Sunday. The kids love there basket from the Easter Bunny - bubble wands, coloring books, games, candy, etc. We went to church, then back home to pick up my prepared dishes and head over to Pam's in-laws for lunch and yet another egg hunt with all the cousins. It was a bit chilly but the kids had a great time!
Shane with his buddy Devin
"Look Moma!"
Shane cheated a little by holding his egg on the spoon.
Story time - surprise, surprise, look who has his shoes off. I may let him go barefooted everywhere this summer - Would that be too redneck of me?
What a smile!

Shane's future girlfriend - Zoe.
Egg Hunt #2 - Mt. Vernon
It was like he was looking at me saying "Where are the eggs?"

I tried to talk Savanna into doing the sack races but she was just not feeling good.
Egg Hunt #3 - Sharp's home.
Egg Hunt #4 - Voss' home.

Shane had an egg roll under the car and he was not going to let it get away.
A good month of madness!










4 comments:
So much fun. We had one egg hunt and it was in our front yard because the back yard was too muddy. How are the other 2 kids at the voss hunt?
I mean who not how.
Amy-
The kids are so cute. I just love Shane's hair. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care.
-Jaci
Hi Amy, my name is Patti. Im a real good friend of Tina Jaggers. I saw where you had posted on Jaci's blog and thought I'd drop by and say hello!! Im from good ole MV!!
Post a Comment