Here I go again - catch up time.

Look, it's Forrest Gump! Oh no, that's just Jody on our trusty little Snapper

Molly and Ryan
Maybe the next to get hitched - we'll see ????
DeAnna, Deaneth / MiMi, & Granny
Jody dancing with Aunt Debbie
Lacy was a beautiful bride and she makes me look like a big cow-lol!
We all had a great time!!!


- The weekend before last was soooo wonderful weather wise and we truly enjoyed it. I love this time of year and being out doors with the kids. Our yard desperately needed mowing but with the wet weather it had been so hard to find time to do it, but Sunday was the day. After church, we ate a quick lunch and got started. I mowed and Jody weedeated. And the kids swam in their "new swimming pool" as Savanna likes to say. But as I like to say, the kids swam in the mud hole in our drive way. I am so glad that kids can find entertainment spashing around in muddy water. They really had a great time until it came time to be hosed off with cold water.

Look, it's Forrest Gump! Oh no, that's just Jody on our trusty little Snapper- This past weekend, we attended Jody's cousin's (Lacy Taylor) wedding. It was so beautiful! Jody is in shock that he now has two cousins (first Katie in December and now Lacy) that are married. A little history for those who don't know... Jody is the oldest grandchild on both sides of his family, but on his mom's side he is the only boy. Growing up he was out numbered 6 to 1. Or should I say, he was able to pick on 6 girls. By pick on, from the stories I hear, I mean throw and crack easter eggs on their heads, put frogs down their shirts, dunk them under the water at Granny's swimming pool, etc. I feel sure he was a mean cousin. So Jody is in shock that these little girls that he picked on have turned into beautiful young women who are walking down the aisle to become married.
The first pictures are from Katie's wedding in December and then from Lacy's wedding this weekend.
Katie Hare Elliott - beautiful
Mike and Katie
Cutting the cake (don't know why these pictures are smaller?)
Shane dancing with BreAnna
Katie and Molly
Savanna and Sarah
Bliss, Sarah, Lacy
Lacy and Phillip Mattek - first dance



Molly and Ryan
Maybe the next to get hitched - we'll see ????
DeAnna, Deaneth / MiMi, & Granny
Jody dancing with Aunt Debbie
Lacy was a beautiful bride and she makes me look like a big cow-lol!We all had a great time!!!
- Shane officially has his first black eye, but we have no clue how he got it. They called me from daycare and asked if anything had happened at home, and I honestly can't remember him crying about anything. He surprises me all the time with his tolerance for pain. Savanna will cry or whine at the slightest pain, but Shane just keeps going - must be a boy thing. I am sure this will not be his one and only black eye.






1 comment:
Looks as if you had a good weekend. I'm sure the wedding was just beautiful.
Poor Shane. Tell Savannah to be nice to him. (When something happend to Jill, I always got blamed) LOL :)
Have a good week.
-Jaci
Post a Comment