This past Friday, Savanna and I went shopping with my friend Sherry and her daughter Amberly (who is going to be a sophmore-which I cannot believe is possible-time flies). We left out early that morning and had a great time except for Savanna falling down in the Chili's parking lot and scraping her knee.
With this little excursion, I have found out that I have a little shopper on my hands. She loved going into every store picking out things for herself. And once we got into the dressing room her comments just cracked me up - "Doesn't this look so cute on me!" and "Oh, this looks so good!" and "I will wear this the first day of school!" I don't know what I am going to do with her once she gets older. She will probably put us in the poor house, but I look forward to going shopping with her in the years to come.
Monday, August 18, 2008
My Little Shopping Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Little Miss Savanna. I can see her saying that! She is so precious.
Oh~ that's so cute. I love girly girls!!!
Post a Comment