Ok, is it just me or did Jason do to Molly what DeAnna did to him. "I didn't choose you, but now I wish I would have." - gag. In a way, I wish Molly would have gotten past him and found someone else and told him to hit the road jack. This whole roller coaster, back and forth, wishy washy Bachelor has made me sick to my stomach. I would like to say that I won't ever watch another episode of the Bachelor or Bachelorette because of this, but I am sure I will get sucked right back into it next time. I look forward to watching the next episode of "After The Rose" tonight because I feel he will probably be back to break it off with Molly and ask Jillian for another chance. Ha Ha.
4 comments:
I've never even watched an episode of the Bachelor. It makes me want to gag too.
I love the look of your blog. Too cute!
Agreed... What Jason did was terrible. Have you heard the news reports that he was talking to Molly while he was dating Melissa? I'm not surprised.
When Molly was on stage talking to Chris Harrison she didn't seem too upset and she said things like, "everyday I wish Jason would call me." If a girl is dumped on National TV, I just don't think she'd go back on TV and say that...even if she were thinking it. I just think she knew what was about to happen.
Oh.. I heard the ABC producers ask Melissa to be the next Bachelorette and she said "no way." I kinda don't blame her.
I watched that show when it first started and it made me sick how catty, tacky, and low class those girls acted! It sounds like it has gotten worse over the years. I'm with you, I'm done watching that show.
Post a Comment