Tomorrow it will be 10 years that I've been married to my best friend - Joe Dan Stanley. I guess time flies when you're havin fun, ha - it hasn't been all fun but there is no other person I would rather go through this life with than him. I had scanned a wedding picture of us to put on here, but I had trouble getting it done today - maybe Monday. I had wanted to plan a big trip somewhere for our 10 year, but since we took our Disney vacation this summer we thought it best to wait. I hope all of my readers have a wonder and blessed New Year!!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people!
A late congratulations!! That is wonderful. Adam & I will celebrate our 10 yr in July.
Post a Comment